Thursday, March 12, 2009

Changing Lanes

Well after almost thirty years of misery, I have recently made the decision to completely alter my thinking. I refuse to play the victim anymore.
For the majority of my teen and adult years I spent too much time and energy comparing myself and my life to others. I was envious of many because of their career, financial status, material goods, happiness, love, travels, etc. Well ladies and gents, that was a huge waste of time. I cannot possibly be able to conceive what others go through on a daily basis.

My life is awesome. I have a wonderful man, two fantastic dogs, my parents are married and my sister is my best friend, I have many friends. So what the fuck was I complaining about for so long?

If you have ever met me or known me for a period of time, you should know that I cannot do the 9-5 jobby. I don't think it is in my nature. So along with my new mindset comes a fresh thought about work and money. It is MY time to figure out what is best for ME and my soon-to-be hubby. Miguel and I are brewing up a fantastical idea that could be huge! A life change is in the works and it will benefit many. Until we make final plans/decisions, I will keep this idea under wraps. But you wait, this is a beautiful time in our lives!

No comments: