Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting Ready...

I feel like all I do lately is get ready for other things, but oh how exciting it has been! Right now I am making a pot of pizza/pasta sauce for Miguel so he can have stuff to munch on while I am away for 8 days. My pal, Kim has been given an ultimatum of take a promotion and get transferred or have no job. So of course, she is off to her next destination, Asheville, NC. Since I am not too busy these days, I am helping her drive across country beginning Thursday.

I haven't been out of CO in a while and I cannot express how excited I am to get away. After the move and when Kim starts her new position, I am renting a car and driving down the coast to Florida to visit my best friend in St. Augustine. Wow!!! That's alot of time in an automobile and some much needed peace. I will then be driving back to NC to catch my flight home.

I am so geeked for this experience! Not sure when I will be able to post again for I am leaving the laptop in Denver ;)


1 comment:

MiG said...

I'm so happy for you love! Taking this trip to Asheville, NC to help one of your closet friends move. Wow, you are an amazing person and so generous to go out of your way to help one in need. Not to mention a drive down the oceanside to St. Augustine, FL to visit one of your best friends from high school. I'm so jealous! I want to go for ride! Ha! I wish you the best of luck. Have FUN in the SUN! I MISS YOU ALREADY!!
XOXO MiG