Monday, February 16, 2009

237

First, my neck still kinda hurts and I can't seem to shake the kink in my right shoulder. Oh well, my tattoo is finally complete! That's right, 6 years and 30 some odd hours and she's done. A beautiful piece of artwork compliments of my buddy Curtis Burgess at Tribal Rites in Fort Collins, CO. It's been a long road but we are finished.
Lastly, Miguel and I decided to spend our Saturday night together in romantic bliss. Yes, it was Valentine's Day, but we just happened to have the night off together (a very rare occurrence). I broke out a coupon for bowling I had been saving, mixed up a cocktail and prepared myself for a night at the lanes. Mig and I tend to place bets before we start playing, just to keep things interesting.

Game 1: Loser puts clothes away naked while the other watches. I won this one with a 175 to Mig's 134, a really good game for me because I usually bowl around 140.

Game 2: 30 minute massage for the winner. Here's the amazing part, I won this game with a whopping 237 to Miguel's 120!!! That's right folks, I said 237 (almost double Mig's score). For all you semi-pro bowlers out there this may not be very impressive, but for someone who has only broken 200 twice and each time being beyond intoxicated, this is AWESOME! The couple on the lane next to us stopped bowling so they could watch me finish my awesome game!

Game 3: If Miguel won this game the other two bets would be wiped out. I again, won this game. Not as huge but still pretty good, 205 to 139. Amazing, breaking my personal record twice in one night.

Here's to love, bowling and Valentine's Day 2009!!




No comments: