Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Wednesday

I always find it amazing when an entire week has squeeked by without me even realizing it. This week has gotten off to a slow start, mostly because of my wandering mind. Our refrigerator is on the fritz and I am just praying that it comes back to us soon; I had to throw out a ton of recently purchase perishable items, boo. In other news, today is the last day of rabbit ears TV for us forever. We have simply decided to forgo the transition to digital and remove the tv from the living room entirely. It is on a cart with wheels so if we need it for a movie, the old tube will still be accessible. Hopefully the area will feel like more of a reading/study/work room rather than where we gather to rot our brains. Will update with pictures soon.

No comments: