Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dream big

Ha! A week filled with surprises and wonderment. I drove to Boulder yesterday to take care of some things and as I was driving there my mind wandered to chicken curry. When I arrived at my friend's home to pick him up, he invited me in for lunch: chicken curry, rice, spinach and dahl! They are from Nepal, so this grub was as authentic as you can get and absolutely delicious; exactly what I was hoping to eat. Our business was conducted without snags, our conversation was enlightening and the weather was beautiful. Just a good day all around.

Today has been great too. I had a crazy dream about throwing a huge party at my parents house while they were away and totally got busted when they arrived home early. The best part, they weren't upset at all and just laughed about it. Strange indeed, but a funny way to awake ;)

In the midst of my morning chores, I was pleasantly interrupted by a phone call from my Miggy. We were discussing the possibility of buying Rockies tickets for Opening Day tomorrow when he received a phone call on his work phone; I was put on hold. When he returned to me he explained that the other caller was his coworker who had just offered him Club Level Avalanche tickets for tonight's game against Dallas. We both just started laughing! What are the odds of that? Ask for tickets, receive tickets. So we are watching the Avs for free tonight and having a living room dance party tomorrow during the Rockies game!

No comments: