Monday, April 20, 2009

Out with the old....

In with the new.

Last Monday I began a ritual some like to call, 'Spring Cleaning'. However, my reasoning for this sudden urge to purge is stemmed from much more than a need to be clean. I figure, I am turning 30 in a few months, getting married in a few more after that and finally leaving CO shortly thereafter.

That's right I said we are leaving Colorado. I have never lived elsewhere and I want to start my new life somewhere new. Colorado is an amazing state and has nothing to do with this desire; simply put, I'm a wannabe vagabond at heart and have felt imprisoned by 'adult' responsibilities for a very long time. Actually, I have wanted to leave for many, many years but sure am glad I stayed to meet Miguel. We aren't sure where we're going to live just yet, but we have a plan to help us figure it out.

So over the next few months this blog will likely morph into a time capsule/memory lane with some spurts of wedding stuff. For instance, last week my mother and I decided we are going to make my wedding dress (which allows me to custom fit each part and therefore don't need to struggle with traditional ladies attire).

Cheers to a good week for all! Stay tuned for some much needed humor from my wild past and crazy idyllic present/future. I'm thinking if I work it right I may be able to post daily and really bump up the ol' writing skills.

No comments: