Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January

So here it is January 21, 2009 and I haven't written in my 'blog' for about six months. I would like to insert that the possible reason would be a lack of exciting adventures from then to now; but that would be a lie. Too many awesome moments happened in the latter half of 2008 and I was simply too lazy to write them down. So as a new President takes office and I enter the fourth year of my wonderful relationship with Miguel, I make this statement: I will do my best to continue the things I start (including this blog).

Albeit lame, I really am going to push myself to follow my creative paths and actually complete projects. This year I push aside my fear of judgement and failure and embrace my 30th year with passion, understanding and patience. Behold, this the first day of the rest of my determined life!

2009 is anticipated to be filled with amazing new experiences and I want to share it with you..... other people having the time of their life or those looking for a laugh or another quirky individual to relate to. Cross your fingers that I always have something to say!

No comments: